How to apply for Zhengzhou University to Become a Professional
Zhengzhou University is also called as Public University and it is located in Zhengzhou, Henan, People’s Republic of China. This university has established in 1956 and affiliated to 211 projects, NAHLU, double first-class university project.
More than 70000 students are currently pursuing in this university. Around 1800 international students are studying in this university. The whole campus spread across 1070 acres and has four campuses.
Students pursue degrees in twelve fields including science, law, literature, history, agriculture, and so on. Apart from undergraduate degrees, it also offers post-doctoral degrees, doctoral degrees, and master degrees. With this university, there are 9 affiliated hospitals and 46 schools available.
How to apply for Zhengzhou University
Candidates can apply to the university either online method or offline method based on their convenience. Check out the official university site to know detailed application procedure process. Before enrolling, you should meet the below-mentioned criteria and have necessary materials along with you.
- The non-Chinese citizen of age between 10 and 25
- Should be healthy without any mental and infectious disease
- No criminal record
- Should have educational background equal to the high school graduation
- TOFEL score should be equal to 80 or 6.0 of IELTS score
- Should pass high school graduation test or the University entrance test along with minimum marks
- Photocopy of passport
- Passport photo
- Physical exam report
- Certified copy of high school diploma, and transcript
- High school reference letter
- Certificate of non-criminal record
- Valid report of English or Chinese language proficiency test