I am Dr.praveen kumar and I would like to introduce you to ONEPOINT EDUCATION CONSULTANCY, an education consultancy with a difference.As you are an MBBS aspirant and MBBS is a very desirable career option for most of the students and they want to become doctor, but is it possible to get seat for Medical in India?
- Every year more than 9,00,000 students apply for NEET examinations but seats are only 54,000.
- Total Government and privates seats sums upto 65,000 in India.
- Competition is very high.
- For each medical seat in India, 190 students fight.
What are the other options available for you?
Drop your year and prepare for NEET examination again and compete.
- Pay huge donations of upto 30-40 lakhs and Rs 8-10 lakhs per year to get the management seat.
- Take the seat of BDS/BHMS/BAMS which does not have much demand and not a good career option.
- Last but one of the most suitable option- Study MBBS abroad.
Please feel free to talk to me and clear your head about studying abroad, I will let you get in touch with students who are studying their already, their parents and pass out doctors.
Consider us your friend.
Dr. Praveen kumar
Best Universities :-
- Anhui Medical University
- Capital Medical University
- Changsha Medical University
- Chengde Medical University
- Gannan Medical University
- Hebei Medical University
- Hebei United University ( North China University of Science and Technology )
- Hubei Polytechnic University MBBS
- Jianghan University
- Jining Medical University
- North Sichuan Medical University
- Shandong University of TCM
- Yichun University
- Shanxi Medical University
- HenanUniversity of Science & Technology
- Qiqihar Medical University
- Jilin Medical College
- Jiujiang University
- Henan University
- Guangxi University of Chinese Medicine
- Guilin medical University